T-shirt WINTERTAL "LINK BLACK" MEN
T-shirt WINTERTAL "LINK BLACK" MEN is a sensational men's T-shirt for every cycling enthusiast in any variety. If you become infected with any of these disciplines, you must have it. The design presented on the T-shirt presents a hand-drawn chain link, which makes the T-shirt unique and not repeatable. The jersey is dedicated to all bicycle freaks.
The t-shirt is made of 100% high-quality cotton. It is soft, pleasant to the touch, and does not cause allergies, so it is pleasant to wear all day long. Ideally suited to both the downhill track, during a weekend ride and during everyday use.
The WINTERTAL "LINK BLACK" MEN'S T-shirt is a perfectly made T-shirt in terms of material, style and print quality. The use of high-quality cotton and subjecting it to a special process allowed for exceptional comfort to the touch. This makes the T-shirt perfect from early morning to late evening, ensuring comfort both during training and while relaxing. The lightly fitted cut with short sleeves does not restrict arm movements, providing them with full reach.
The graphic design of the t-shirt is also fantastic. Every detail is reproduced in a hand-drawn sketch. The highest quality print allowed to reproduce all the details of this brilliant design on cotton. The colors are vivid and intense, and the printing durability is very high. On the back of the t-shirt, on the neck, there is the WINTERTAL logo - a wolf's head made of red flock.
The WINTERTAL "LINK BLACK" MALE T-shirt will certainly allow you to stand out in the crowd.
The most important features:
1. 100% ecologically sourced cotton
2. Hand Made
3. Marked with Fair Design Wear - the entire production process takes place with respect for employee rights, we do not use minors
4. Ecological print, very durable, of the highest quality
5. Flock with Wintertal logo on the neck
6. Original design, each t-shirt signed with the signature
7. Limited series
8. Each t-shirt comes with instructions on how to care for it, so that it will serve us for years