2. The owner of the Website is CREATIVE Mateusz Kania with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Piesza 2/20 (51-109 Wrocław), NIP: 6842617508, REGON: 365622440 (hereinafter referred to as “CREATIVE”).
3. Cookie files are IT files, in particular text files, which are stored on terminal devices of Users visiting the Online Store (e.g. on a computer, phone or other device from which Users have connected to the Online Store) and are intended for use within the Online Store, if the internet browser allows it.
The information stored or accessed does not change the configuration of the end-user's telecommunications terminal device or the software installed therein.
4. CREATIVE uses four types of cookies:
5. CREATIVE uses its own cookies for:
6. CREATIVE uses external cookies for:
7. Cookies are safe for the computers of the Website’s Users. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to get to the User's computers this way.
8. Cookies are used on the Website with the User's consent. The consent may be obtained from the User through appropriate software settings, in particular the Internet browser, installed on a device used by the User to browse the contents of the Website.
10. Cookies do not store information constituting personal data of the Website’s Users. Cookies are not used to identify the User or to collect or store sensitive personal data.
11. The Online Store contains links and references to other websites. CREATIVE is not responsible for their privacy practices.
13. If you have any questions regarding the cookies policy, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.